SCROLL DOWN THIS LONG PAGE TO BOOK A
To maintain social distancing required by the CDC all visitors must have an appointment.
1. Appointments are for those who have submitted an application for 1 to 3 puppies with intent to buy.
2. We cannot accommodate you if you are just looking or just want to play with puppies.
3. Respect social distancing and the sanitary rules our employees ask you to follow.
4. Only one family of 4 will be allowed inside of our location at a time.
5. If you are later than 15 minutes we may have to reschedule, so that we can assist other customers.
FREE PUPPY VIEWING APPOINTMENT
1. This type of appointment is for those who submitted an application for each pet(s) they are interested in before 5pm the day before their appointment.
2. There is a limit of 3 puppies per viewing appointment if applications were submitted, the appointment was booked by 5pm the day before, and both actions were confirmed by contacting a staff member.
3. There is a limit of 1 puppy per viewing appointment if no applications were submitted or the appointment was booked after 5pm the day before.
$25 ADDITIONAL VIEWING FEE LISTED BELOW
1. If an appointment is booked after 5pm the day before but at least 4 hours in advance.
2. This $25 fee will be charged for each puppy that will be viewed during the above mentioned appointment.
3. If a free viewing appointment was booked a $25.00 fee will be applied for each additional puppy viewed over the 3 puppy limit.
If this payment is not made, we will not have any puppies for you to see when you visit.
REASONS FOR ONLY BRINGING PUPPIES BY REQUEST
1. We are working short staffed currently and do not have enough employees to get extra puppies ready.
2. There is a very high risk that they will be stolen in due to the shortage of tiny puppies nationwide.
3. It is too cold when we leave our home at 6:00 am early spring, fall and winter.
4. Rebecca, the owner's back was broken in two places due to a major accident. She is no longer capable of carrying the heavy workload she could before the accident.
5. We want to offer you very personalized service during your visit and give you the opportunity to see the personality, look and size of the pet you plan to purchase without being rushed or interrupted by other customers asking questions, or looking at the same puppy you are interested in.
Contact us after you have submitted an application for a specific Pet with their proper pet ID# that you want to view if you cannot find a desired appointment time and to confirm your application was received.
Cell: 972-203-0000 or 972-989-5266
Pet Purchase/Adoption process can take 1 to 2 hours from the time you pick out a puppy.
This is dependent on how many questions you have and your payment method. It can take up to 2 to 5 hours if you did not apply for financing before you came and decide at the last minute you need financing.
- $25.00 For Each Additional Puppy You Want To View During Visit
15 min25 US dollars
- Request to work you in when we are overbooked or with a short notice.
2 hr100 US dollars
- We can call someone in away from their family day to show you puppies
2 hr225 US dollars
IF AN APPLICATION IS NOT SUBMITTED THE DAY BEFORE
1. A $25.00 fee will be charged at the beginning of the appointment for each pet that will be seen during the appointment that a pet purchase application was not submitted for the day before.
2. This fee will be charged regardless of how far in advance you booked your appointment, if there is no pet purchase application.
3. If no pet purchase applications were submitted, we can not guarantee we will have puppies in the desired price range available during the appointment.
4. Our recommendation for shopping on a budget is to read the "How to Purchase a Puppy" page on our site and to take the responsibility of submitting a pet purchase application for the lowest priced pets available on our web site before 5pm the day before the viewing appointment.