"XXXX" Size Chart & Price List
This is our size definition for the XXXX's we breed.
XXXX Puppy Prices start at $2,975.00 and vary based on size.
Read this page to understand how to purchase one of our puppies at a discounted price and how select puppies are marked down every 2 to 10 days until sold. Our web site is also a information and resource center and we hope that it helps you in your search for a new puppy.
Owner Rebecca Bice of Texas Teacups is a Texas Licensed Dog Breeder # 203.
We do not breed large dogs and we do not breed medium sized dogs. We only breed small puppy/dogs and tiny puppy/puppy dogs.
When purchasing a small breed keep in mind, the smaller the puppy, the more expensive they can be.
Size chart and price chart at the bottom of this page is provided for reference for the XXX Breed.
New puppies are always listed at a starting price for their breed & size category.
After they have been officially posted with size & price for 2 to 3 weeks, they are marked down every 2 to 10 days until sold. Puppies may be marked down faster when our nursery is full or when we close to move to our new location in Collin County. (Fall of 2019)
Average Price Range For Our Puppies
* Average puppy prices range from $1875.00 to $6500.00
* Micro Tiny Teacup, Tiny Teacups, Specialty Colored Pets $5,000 and up.
* Puppies from Celebrity Bloodlines are $5,000 and up.
We also offer small adoption pets as a self service option on our web site, however because we are not a non-profit organization they maybe priced higher when than government funded animal shelters.
* Adoption Pets start at $975.00 and are reduced in price until gone.
* Pre-Adoption Pets range from $975.00 to $2875.00
(They can be featured at any price during a discounted special)
* Free Pets are offered when a puppy price drops to $25.00 for over 48 hours.
(Adoption application fee will still be required to adopt a free pet - click open adoption application on any puppy page to see that fee. It will be based on the payment option you choose.)
* Pets drop down to the lowest price during non-peak season in July & August.
* Pre-Adoption pets can also be listed at any price with a deal of the days special price.
Beware of Counterfiet Teacup Dog Breeders and Internet Scammers
Teacup dogs are the most sought after dog on this planet and because there are more people that want them then their are people that can afford them, they have became a high target for counterfeit teacup dog breeders and internet scammers. We receive 10 to 20 calls a week from people that got scammed looking for a cheap teacup puppy. Click open the button below size chart to help you recognize a internet puppy scammer.
If size is important to you, purchase a puppy from a breeder that will give you a written size guarantee.
If you don't have any disposable money to gamble with, purchase a puppy from a licensed dog breeder that will allow you to pay for the puppy when you see it in person.
Size Chart Below Is The Size Definition For Our Puppies
Click open the size chart of any breed for a detailed size definition of our tiny teacup, teacup, and toy size puppies. It will help you to understand what the size of a teacup or micro tiny teacup will be once full grown.
Even if you don't purchase a puppy from us we strongly recommend that you educate yourself about the breed you are interested in purchasing as some breeds are harder to train than others.
Our pet size chart will help you decide on the size of puppy that is best for your family, especially if you have young toddlers in the home that could easily drop a tiny puppy on there head. Temperament is also important with children.
You may want to find out what breeds we specialize in that have mild, calm temperaments, as well as breeds that are hypoallergenic and non shedding.
Each breed has a different size definition.
Did you know that their are dainty petite teacup dogs, as well as healthier and heartier teacup dogs, such as the Daisy & French Bulldogs that are compact in size, short legs and body, yet not as delicate and frail as a small bone dog with a dainty petite body frame.
How To Purchase A Puppy At A Discounted Price
* Select puppies are reduced every 2 to 10 Days Until Sold
* Occasionally reduced daily up when our nursery is full and we need to make room for new puppies.
* During the 12 days of Christmas all male puppies are reduced daily!
Example: If we have several Shih-Tzu puppies available and one or two new litters on the way then we may mark them down faster then other breeds.
* Male puppies are normally marked down faster then female puppies however they all have the same starting price.
* Female Puppies & The Cutest puppies sell the fastest!
Puppy prices are reduced every 2 to 10 days by $10.00, $25.00, $50.00, $75.00 and $100.00 until they are sold or the month has ended.
Price reduction normally starts at 12 weeks but may start sooner during non-peak season or when our nursery is full of a specific breed. Males are normally marked down sooner than female.
If we are low on puppies in a specific breed or sex the price reduction for the month will end and the puppy will go back to the first discounted priced once we start a new month. Therefore the lowest discounted price is always price option 4, 5 and 6 will end the last day of the month. Keep in mind the cutest puppies and smallest puppies sell the fastest and may not make it through the first week of being reduced in price.
* The price you pay for a puppy depends on if you choose to purchase the puppy at the starting price or the discounted price that is listed at the bottom of his/her page. If you do not want to pay the starting price you can wait until the puppy is marked down. The choice is yours, however you do risk the puppy being sold before it reaches the price you want to pay.