Average Price Range For Our Puppies
Average puppy prices range from $1875.00 to $6500.00
Tiny Teacup, Micro Tiny Teacups, Specialty Colored Pets & Puppies from Celebrity Bloodlines are over $5,000
Adoption Pets range from $25.00 to $975.00
Pre-Adoption Pets range from $975.00 to $1875.00 However they can be featured at any price during a discounted special.
Free Pets are offered when a puppy price drops to $25.00 for over 48 hours. (A $75.00 or $125 adoption application fee may still be required to adopt a free pet) Pets drop down to the lowest price during non-peak season in July & August.
Pre-Adoption pets can also be listed at any price with a deal of the days special price.
Go to BREEDS WE SPECIALIZE IN then click open the breed you are interested in for size chart & price list for that specific breed if you want a more specific price quote on a specific size & breed. For example: Gives starting price for Micro Tiny Teacup Yorkie and lets you know what size it will be full grown.
How To Purchase A Puppy At A Discounted Price
* Select puppies are reduced every 2 to 10 Days Until Sold
* Occasionally reduced daily up to $100.00 a day when our nursery is full and we need to make room for new puppies.
* During the 12 days of Christmas all male puppies are reduced daily!
Example: If we have several ShihTzu puppies available and one or two new litters on the way then we may mark them down faster then other breeds.
* Male puppies are normally marked down faster then female puppies however they all have the same starting price.
* Female Puppies & The Cutest puppies sell the fastest!
* Every month we offer a price reduction on available puppies.
Puppy prices are reduced every 2 to 10 days by $10.00, $25.00, $50.00 and $100.00 until they are sold or the month has ended. Price reduction starts after the puppy has reached three months of age, may be reduced sooner on males if our nursery is full of a specific breed. If we are low on puppies in a specific breed or sex the price reduction for the month will end and the puppy will go back to the first discounted priced once we start a new month. Therefore the lowest discounted price is always option # 6 the last week of the month. Keep in mind the cutest puppies and smallest puppies sell the fastest and may not make it through the first week of being reduced in price.
* The price you pay for a puppy depends on if you will choose to purchase the puppy at the starting price or the discounted price that is listed at the bottom of his/her page.
* We also offer discount offers on our main Facebook page (Teacup and Toy Pets Boutique) that allow you to save $100.00 or more on your puppy purchase after they have been posted for 10 days or they are 10 weeks of age. These coupons or offers are available only to people that join our e-mailing list or follow us on facebook.
PEAK SEASON FOR DOG BREEDERS
* You will also see peak and non peak season for puppy sales regardless of the breeder you purchase from. If you are on a budget and need to save, purchasing a puppy during non-peak season is normally when puppies are at their lowest reduced price. Weeks leading up to gift giving holidays are considered peak season. Summer is non-peak season for dog breeders.
Answer to frequently asked questions:
QUESTION: Do I, have to submit an application?
ANSWER: No, you can come in and purchase any puppy at the starting price. However you will not be offered the lowest discounted price, because you did not submit an application online. The lowest discounted price is ONLY for customers that submit an application online. Employees are not allowed to tell you the discounted price verbally or by text because the price is subject to change at any time. Also their are rules to getting a puppy at a discounted price that they may not have to to explain to you. This rules are listed under price option # 6
If you submit an application online you are not committed to purchase the puppy, however we are committed to hold it for you at the lowest discounted price, just because you took 5 minutes to submit an application online for the puppy you were the most interested in.
Definition Of: Price is subject to change without notice.
We occasionally have Holiday or Non-Holiday Specials and you will see puppies marked down as low as $100.00 a day until they are sold. After the Holiday special has ended the price reduction may start over on puppies that were not sold during the Holiday price reduction. Basically the same as a sale price item going back to regular price.
If we are marking the price of puppies down and we get to the last male or female puppy that is available in that breed. The discounted price of our last available puppy in that breed or sex may be removed if we do not expect more to become available soon, and the lowest discounted price may be removed.
The discounted price may also be removed if we have re-evaluated their size and see that the puppy is staying smaller than we predicted or realize that we made a mistake after the puppy page has been completed and listed the puppy at the wrong price or size. We double check them as fast as we can and if we notice a mistake we will immediately make a correction.
However if you submit an application prior to the price change, we will honor the discounted price that was listed when you submitted the application, if it was not changed due to error. We will honor the discounted price only if you called to confirm that we received your application at the price you submitted. This will give our employee a chance to confirm that the discounted price you submitted is correct. However if you do not call to confirm price with us before payment is made or you come to pick up your puppy the price will not be honored, because their no way of knowing if the change made before or after you submitted your application.
MAKE A CASH OFFER
If you don't want to wait until the price is reduced you can submit a cash offer at any time. If we cannot accept your offer at the time we will contact you when the puppy gets reduced down to the price you offered if it is not sold at a higher price.
WHY WE DISCOUNT THE PRICE OF PUPPIES
Or we had several new puppies coming up and offered the adoption option on available puppies to make room for new puppies.
A puppy that has been placed in our adoption section can be a great advantage.
ADVANTAGE OF GETTING A OLDER REDUCED PRICE PUPPY OR ADOPTION PUPPY
1. Adoption Puppies have had all or most of their vaccines.
2. Adoption Puppies are normally more advanced in house training because we have had more time to work with them.
3. Adoption Puppies do not have problems with hypoglycemia.
4. Adoption Puppies are at a stage where they are showing more of their personality.
This page will give you detailed information on how and why puppies are reduced in price.
* The price you pay for a puppy basically depends on what puppy you choose and how you purchase it. We offer 6 purchase options to choose from and discounts of $500.00 to $1,000.00 off the price of puppies if you do not need or want registration. Great for customer that want only a pet quality puppy and do not plan to show in dog shows.