Click open this picture in pink to see other breeds that we specialize in that are similar to MalShi puppies.
The Daisy breed is quite popular and similar to the MalShi.
They have silky soft hair and adorable baby face like the Maltese, intelligence and easy trainability of a Poodle and carefree easy-going personality of the ShihTzu that was named best family dog by many pet professionals. They are also a very healthy hearty small breed what many people love about them is there hair grows very slow and go as long as 4 without a haircut. Perfect for families that want a small teacup or toy dog that is not so delicate and fragile. Highly recommended for families that have children under 7 years of age.
1. SCROLL THIS DOWN VERY LONG PAGE.
2. CLICK OPEN ANY PUPPY PHOTO BUTTON BELOW - THEN HOLD ONTO YOUR HEART!
3. Every puppy has their own page with price, date of birth, size, sex, photos and additional information.
4. Choose the price option that works best for you - prices are subject to change at any time.
5. The only price we will quote you when you visit and over the phone is the starting price.
6. Puppies are sold to the first person to submit an application for it online or in person.
(Back-Up applications accepted on pets that are on hold for pick-up or payment)
7. Purchase applications take priority over viewing appointments. If someone submits an application on a puppy you are coming to see and you did not submit an application for it, the pet in questions will be sold.
8. If you want a puppy held for you until you can get a chance to see it or ask questions about about it you will need to submit an application for it. If an application comes in for the puppy 5 minutes before yours it will be sold.
9. If you want to purchase a puppy at the lowest price available, you must submit an application before you come.
10. Contact us to confirm it was received and set up a viewing time.
11. Confirm your viewing appointment by 8:00 am the day of your viewing or puppy pick-up appointment.
12. Free Hold time is 4 hours weekdays and 2 hours on weekends and Christmas Eve as long as you confirm you are coming the day of your appointment. Pets can be held longer with paid hold fee.
Rules and information for getting a puppy at a discounted price.
1. You must submit an application for the pet you are interested in prior to visiting our location or you will be charged and quoted the starting price.
2. Deal of The Day Puppies can be posted on any breed page! Look for price option # 6 it is always the lowest price available.
3. Submitting a viewing appointment is not the same as submitting an adoption application or purchase. You will still be charged the starting price for the puppy you requested to see if you did not submit an application for it.
4. If someone submits an application for the pet you have only requested a viewing appointment for it could be sold before your viewing appointment time.
5. We do not hold pets at the discounted price.
6. If someone is ready to proceed with purchasing a puppy at the starting price and you have submitted an offer to purchase it at a discounted price and you are wanting to pick the pet up after the people that are ready to buy now the pet in question will be sold to the people that are ready to buy now at the starting price